12 Year Anniversary Party
April 15 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
It’s the YEAR OF THE RABBIT & Red Hare Brewing & Distilling is turning 12 years old!
We’re pullin out all of the stops for our last anniversary before we become teenagers! We’ll be featuring a dunk tank, live music, delicious food trucks, local art market, AND new beer & spirit limited-releases! In honor of the Year of the Rabbit we are teaming up with our friends at Georgia House Rabbit Society! Each ticket will include a donation & we’re hosting a DUNK TANK to benefit the House Rabbit Society! Follow us on instagram to learn how to nominate your friends to be dunked for the cause!
As tradition holds, each ticket will include a commemorative glass, donation, & your first draft beer. See below for all the details on the fun-filled event (more to come as we get closer to the event)!
THE GEORGIA HOUSE RABBIT SOCIETY
- Our rescue is the largest rabbit specific shelter in Georgia and there are only a few like it in the country. Our stand alone facility serves multiple purposes. In addition to providing housing for our rescued rabbits, the shelter also serves as a learning center, a boarding facility, and a source for quality rabbit supplies.
LIVE MUSIC LINE-UP
- 2-4PM | The Rents live on the Patio Stage
- 4-6PM | Anna Shinholster live in The Distillery Room
- 6-8PM | Smash Castle live on the Patio Stage
DELICIOUS FOOD TRUCKS
- Big Pat’s BBQ
- Cousins Maine Lobster
LOCAL ART MARKET
- Kandus Johnson Art & Witchy Woman Designs
- Art by Laura Harman
- Doinky Daze & Shep-Arts
- Leafmore Studios & Happy End User
- The Taryn Project
Each ticket includes one commemorative glass, donation, & your first draft beer.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS are available until 3/18/23 at 11:59pm!
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Consuming alcoholic beverages is only for those 21+. Please drink responsibly, & please don’t drink & drive.